You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I'M GONNA FUCK TAT BITCH OUT OF THIS COUNTER!!! May GOD be by moii side.. As long as this bitch is not around miie and Jade can work happily and peacefully.. ROAR!!! I'm not gonna be kind and lenient anymore... Kind means nothing... Frenly means nothing too.. Nv trust anyone... I'm gonna be harsh.. I'm gonna let euu pay for wat euu did.. I'm gonna let euu be step by everyone for wat euu've did in the past... I'll make euu jobless and go begging around for money and food... I'm gonna let euu noe i'm not nice to be enrage!!! ARGH!!!!!! Euu'll nv noe wat i'll do to fuck euu CHRISTINE NG WANYI NELLIE!!!!!!!!! EUU SHALL BE CONDEMN TO HELL!!!! FUCK EUU .!.. (-.-) ..!.