You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Felt so tired... I miss him alot... But time spent together is juz so little... Everytime i reach his place is to watch him play games.. Sitting there staring at the computer screen was all i can do... Last nite he was not feeling well.. Outing was cut short... This morning he's still not awake yet... I doubt we're meeting again today.. Days for him to go Taiwan is approaching so fast... Yet we juz dun have the time to spent more together... Last nite i had a bad dream... Abt the two of us.. Watever i said in moii dreams he juz dun listen to miie.. I got upset and took off the ring he gave miie and throw it at him and run away weeping... I dunno why i always dream of such stuff... I juz seems to have enough of it... Next monday sch is starting.. I juz feel so reluctant to go... I dunno wat's wrong with miie... I juz dun feel rite tat's all...
Juz do get well soon and take good care of euur self... Sorry for everything...