You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Some times i feel euu dun understand miie.. Or is it tat i dun understand moii self either?? I dun even noe if euu still reads this blog... Cos euu didn't even tagged at all... It's been so long since euu last tagged.. Tears flowed, hearts break.. I noe euu felt sad too whenever we quarrel.. But i'm really not God tat noes everything... I juz need euu by moii side whenever i cried without asking miie why.. I juz wan euu to hug miie tightly without questioning miie why.. I noe euu did alot for miie... I'm grateful tat i've got euu.. But sometimes i do have the thinking of letting euu go.. I dunno why... I juz feel euu deserve some other better gals den miie... I find moii self not a good gf at all... Not understanding.. Always throwing temper.. I'm a failure.. I'm not independent at all... I always rely on euu... Giving euu troubles... Becoming a burden.. Maybe it's wrong for miie to always hold on to euu whenever euu wanted to leave.. I'm really afraid of falling deeper and deeper to this hole of love between euu and miie... Because i dun have the confident to crawl out alone when euu left in future.. I noe i sounds so stupid to type such entry.. I dunno why i'll type such entry either...