You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I did something terrible yesterday... I noe i shouldn't do it.. But i really can't take it anymore.. But i'm glad tat after tat terrible thing i did i still manage to get an answer.. I'm sorry for everything.. But i need to let go everything in moii heart at one go.. It's piling up to high for miie to manage anymore.. After i did tat terrible thing i went home bath and lie on bed... I felt more relax after tat but i do regret for doing tat terrible thing.. But sometimes things juz need to be settle once and for all.. I dun wan to keep on dragging anymore.. But i'm still glad tat things are still the "same"(improved in some ways)... Hope this year will be a happy year for us... But it won't work if i'm alone trying hard... Hope euu can put in some effort too...