You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Saturday, December 16, 2006 No X`mas pressie from Santa
Hehehehehez.... I did not went to the hospital yesterday for the physiotherapy..... Ahahahaz... Santa's not gonna give miie the X`mas pressie!!! Coz i've not been good... Sobzz... Anyway... I was too lazy to go... Cos the appointment was in the morning... Who will wan go in morning.. -.- Yesterday was the day tat yang's hair drop and became a REAL man!!! Gratz yang!!! Ahahahaz... I miss euur golden hair.. Did euu put them in a bag and prepare to give miie as X`mas pressie?? I bet euu didn't... Humph!! Lolx... Going crazy again... Think is because of tat small gal's infleunce... Who is tat small gal?? She is... Ee Ling... -.- Dunno who is she?? Ahahaz... She is MuiLing's small sister cum Zhi Rong's Gf cum moii sch junior cum moii CCA junior... Ahahahaz... Funney... She super blur de... Very cute... Hahaz... Later going out with moii bb... So excited... Cos maybe going Haw Paw Villa... Where a place not much ppl wanna go anymore... Imagine a place used to need tickets for admission but now it is free for admission?? How bored can this place be?? I bet euu can imagine... But we've run out of places to go so no harm go see see lah... Hahaz.. Euu guys wanna noe how to get there?? Ask miie ask miie!! I sure tell euu... Hahaz... And and and... Isn't Kim Jeong Hoon so cute??!! Ahahahaz... So cute eh... Like moii cousin got the cute cute face... But moii cousin old lah... Hahaz... Oppss... But he got a very childish heart... Hahaz... Play with him very fun de... But he nw at Melbourn... Miss him lotsa lots...