You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Teeheehees... I was super blur today.. I went to the hospital and wanted to have moii check up done but the appointment is actually tomorrow instead of today.. Hahaz... But at least i did moii x-ray... Didn't really wasted tat trip.. Hahaz... After tat went over to Novena Velocity to eat lunch... Had japanese curry kutsu rice... Yummy... The japanese food at the food court there really nice man... Can fight with those restaurant... Hahaz... Oh gosh... Saw the news juz a min ago mentioning Shrek 3 is outta!! Hahaz... But... I didn't even watch the first and the second of Shrek at all.. So no point getting so excited... Hahaz... So sianz eh... Miss hubby lotsa lots.. Hehez... Miss Coreen lotsa lots too... &&& not to forget Jannjann too... Hahaz... Anyone bringing miie out to gai gai?? Plz??? I promise i behave...