You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I said i wanted to eat cookies and tat's wat daddy bought for miie.. Hahaz... So funney... He didn't noe wat to buy so ended up buy bear bear de cos i like bear bear alot since i'm small... Hahaz... Anyway they look so cute and taste nice too... Thanks daddy!! =)) Later i'm going for physiotherapy( is it spell this way?? o.0 watever~) Dunno have to exercise moii hand for how long over there... Sigh... I haven get moii X'mas presents ready yet... And it's coming soooo soon... I haven get hubby's present and we're having early celebration as he is going to be on duty on x'mas eve... =( Sigh.... I've got to go prepared to go hospital for appointments le... Blog again soon... Hugs and kisses to everyone tat i miss... =)