You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Well... Guess i flunked moii chemistry paper... Again... -.- The paper was super hard.. Not very optimistic abt it... Gotta work hard for physics to pull up the marks for chemistry... Sigh... Feel so tired now... Have to get up at 6.15 for the past two days to go WGS.. Recently can't sleep well... Kept having light sleeps... Felt tat i didn't slept at all... I felt tat i was only lying on bed with moii eyes close... I dunno wat's wrong with miie... I feel so vexed and i dunno how can i release them from miie... I dunno how to face the future... I dun wan to face the future... Because i'm afraid.... Afraid of losing ppl who are so important to miie... Ppl who are so precious to miie... I'm trying very hard to take things lightly... But i dun seems to be able...