You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Juz reach home... Today hubby came to fetch miie go out play... Though he is a bit late... But nvm bah.. Den went over to Vista Point as usual his fav rou chou mian... I guess i juz need to say his fav in future you guys sure noe is wat le lah hor... Confirm is rou chou mian de mah... Dunno why he got such a fetish over rou chou mian... Den saw Mr. Ben and Miss Thia and rest of the teachers sitting there la-kopi and think should be gossiping... =x Ahahaz... Ah ben saw miie and smile at miie luh... I smile back to him luh... Hahaz... Den after tat went town with hubby... Walk here walk there nothing much to do... Den went over to Jurong Entertainment Center take neoprints... Couldn't upload them cos no scanner... So... Too bad.... After take neoprint took train back woodlands.. Hubby sore throat... Miie also a little.. So sit at moii house there de coffeeshop drink Coke+salt... Drink le hubby de throat feels better le... So Coke+salt really works eh... Hahaz... Den sit at void deck talk talk talk... Funney stuff.. Lol... Darn funney... Hahaz... Plus i today a bit sot... Hubby keep say miie own direct own play(Zi dao zi yan).. Hahaz... Still say wat over 20+ episode liao still dun wan finish last episode... Hubby also funney de... Hahaz.. Alrite... Guess i stop here.. Hope hubby sore throat fast fast recover... Pray hard hard tat hubby recover fast fast... I miss Hubby... I miss Coreen.. I miss Jannjann...