You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Hmmm... Today is Thursday... Yeah!! Tomorrow hubby will be back from field trip le... Finally... Hehez... Hmmm... Coming Monday is the last paper le... Sci paper 1... Sianz... Early morning wake up go for 1 hour de paper... Den still muz see the face of ppl i loath most... KNS... Hmmm... Nothing to do leh... Ask Jannjann help miie ask abt the job dunno she got ask or not de... If not i go find job moii self liao.. I at home nothing to do... So sianz... Juz change moii background music... Nice and touching eh?? Hahaz.... Very long nv go Kbox or PartyWorld liao... No ppl pei miie go... Anyway.... Nvm... Hahaz... Eeyer... So sianz lah... I wan hubby... I wan Coreen too... (Later she say i no miss her so muz mention her name) Kkz... I'll end here now...