You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Hmmm... Very long no update liao... Ytd went Yang de birthday celebration... Went eat buffet at sakura... I ate alot sia... I also dunno why i eat so much all out of a sudden... Hahaz... At least nv waste $$ eh... $28 sia per person... Hahaz... Tink most bo hua de is Becca... She really eat damn pathetic little loh... -.- Hmmm... Wed hubby book out le... So happy... Hehez... Can go gai gai with hubby again le... Hehez... I wan buy chocolate eat... =P Hmmm... So sianz so sianz so sianz... I so bored wor... Miss Hubby alot... Miss Jannjann alot too... =(