You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
This is wat hubby draw for miie in the past... Whenever i'm sad and lost i'll look at it and it gives miie back confidence to move on... Alot of things happen this few days... Happy and unhappy.. All came within this few days... I tried to be strong... But when i'm weak i broke down in front of hubby... But hubby dun like miie this way... But i too will feel tired and stress.. I noe hubby is tired with training and deployment stuff... I dun mind hubby releasing them out on miie either... But i dunno why i juz dun seems to be able to share hubby's problem together with him... And i'm one of hubby's burden... I noe... I tried to be strong and independent... But i have moii weak times too.. But whenever i have moii weak times i dun have anyone's support.. I really wish i can be independent... Really... Not i dun wan to... But does amyone really understand miie and give miie support?? I really did tried hard to be cheerful and change moii attitude problems.. I really did try... Maybe it isn't obvious in the change.. But i really did try... But did hubby really use euur heart to see the change in miie?? If euu do euu should see a little change in miie... I noe i'm irritating... Since hubby dun like den i'll change... I noe hubby is stress... But can hubby see tat i'm stress and have moii problems too?? Today i think the whole afternoon and i've learn something after yesterday incident... I've learn tat love is to give and not expecting things in return.. I noe hubby is tired den will say such harsh words to miie juz now... I noe hubby dun mean it de... Because i noe when hubby is tired hubby will tend to be more frustrated easily... I noe it takes time for hubby to trust miie tat i'll change.. I'll show hubby tat i'll change... I'll be strong.. I noe we gone through alot of problems... I noe i've gave hubby alot of problems.. I noe hubby wan to archieve some thing before NS end... I'm juz a normal gal... I dun expect anything much... I dun expect a rich and wealthy life... I juz wan a happy life with hubby can le... Life hard a bit doesn't matters... As long as happy can le... I noe it's stupid to have this kind of thinking... But tat's wat i really think... Hubby wan work during book out days den go ahead... I only wan to meet hubby a while in the evening will do le.. Juz a small small de request... I really dun wan to give hubby stress... Nv did i wan to give hubby stress either... Really... I didn't noe tat all this while i'm actually giving hubby stress unknowingly... I noe is because i'm not independent enough.. Is i not strong enough.. Is i not as cheerful as the past... But i really will change.. Pls trust miie and see the change in miie hao mah?? This thursday i promise tat hubby will see a change in miie when hubby meet miie de... I noe now hubby very vexed and might not wan to meet miie.. But hope hubby can juz meet miie this thursday even for little while... Because i wan to show hubby the change in miie.. I believe i can change during this 4 days.. All i need is a chance of meeting up with hubby tat's all... Hope hubby can give miie the chance...