You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Will Hubby still read moii blog?? I hope Hubby still do... I noe watever i say or do can't seems to change Hubby de thinking le... But i will wait for Hubby... But i noe for sure one thing is.. This year moii re-take of 'O' i won't be able to do well... Cause i've lost moii heart... Moi heart is no longer with miie... It's with Hubby... In the past Hubby gave miie euur heart too... But now Hubby wans it back... But i dun bear to give Hubby back... I noe i've always been very possesive... But i did try to change... But now Hubby dun even wan to give miie time to change and Hubby says time's up le... Am i really tat irritating?? Hubby do euu still love miie?? I believe Hubby still do love miie... Juz tat Hubby is tired le... I'm also tired too... But i dun wanna give up... Because i believe all this test tat we're going through will make us stronger in the future.. But i dunno if Hubby think this way too... Hubby... Juz one more chance for euu and miie... Hao mah?? I'll give Hubby time to be alone and cool down... It happen in the past too... And we've overcome it too.. Rite?? I will not break with Hubby... I'll only freeze this relationship for the time being with Hubby... When Hubby feels better le and play enough le Hubby can come back to miie and we de-freeze our relationship... In the past we did tat too... Remember?? I dun wan us to give up so easily... For the time being Hubby juz go out and play and relax euur self first... As for miie... I'll try to study hard to pass moii 'O'... But during this time can Hubby ask miie out once in a while?? I hope Hubby will agree to moii requests of freezing the relationship for the time being instead of breaking up... Cos i really can't bear to let go when we've give in so much, gone through so far...