You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I tried to control moii emotions today... But when i was in the cab i no longer can control... I was dropping tears all the way from Sultan to Woodlands... I dunno wat the hell moii mind is thinking again... Yes... I'm disappointed... And i told Hubby abt it... Because i feel i can no longer control... Over wad i dun wish to say here... I'm sorry hubby.. If euu are reading this... Juz now i noe i was showing attitude again.. Really sorry.. But i'm really very disappointed.. I noe i shouldn't treat euu so coldly juz now... Moii fault.. Sorry... I dun wish to say anything else more abt this few days de incident le... Juz wan to forget abt it...