You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Yesterday evening meet hubby and pass him the cookies.. After tat hubby bring miie to Jurong Entertainment Center watch movie... We watch the move "Little Man".. Before the show start Hubby bring miie go take Neoprints.. First time take Neoprint with hubby.. Was very happy... After tat watch the movie... The movie very funny... Hubby keep laughing... Yesterday really enjoy moii self alot even though the time is short but it's already very meaningful for miie... But today... I make hubby angry again...I realise i really dunno how to be a good gf... Who can teach miie to be a good gf?? I'm no longer understanding like the past... I hate the present miie now... I dunno wat's wrong with miie... I juz dun like the miie now... Haiz... I'm such a emo person... I feel tat no one likes miie... I feel tat i'm a irritating person... I dunno wat to do now... I feel so depress... Can anyone tell miie tat euu are beside miie, by moii side?? I wish tat the time stops at yesterday when i can be so happy with Hubby... I really dun wish to quarrel with hubby... I hate moiiself for always quarreling with hubby... Sorry hubby... Forgive miie....