<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21483665?origin\x3dhttp://untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=21483665&blogName=-%3D*Cheyenne%27s+Dark+Castle*%3D-&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Funtold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Funtold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"> </iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"> </div>
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
{♥}Cheyenne's Dark Castle
Advertisements


About Me

Cheyenne
21st this year
7th May 88
Taurus Baby
Loud
Hyper-active
Psychotic
Irritating
Mentally Unsound
Friendster (:

Email me !



Disclaimer

You're currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do Not Ripped Anything Off !
Spamming Is Forbidden !!
101% Copyrighted
Spams Will Be Deleted W/o Replied
Do Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (:
Leave If You Are Unhappy !

Tag Here


Cravings
More tops & bottoms
New Handphone
New Laptop
New Pink Earpiece
PSP Slim
Star Cruise with Bf
Backpack
Travel
Carefree Life

Tat's you!



Exits
Hubby
Angela
Amelia-Ji
Coreen
Jane
JannJann
Jerald
Joen
Kelvin
Lionel
Sam
Shi Mei
Siti
Swee Sin
Xiao Wais
Xue Ting
Yee Teng

Music


为什么你总是闷闷不乐
你知不知道 你是最好的
这首歌 我唱这首歌 就是要给你快乐
世界上只有你独一无二
我为你填上幸福的颜色
这首歌 我唱这首歌你要专心的听着

说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜
还记得我们这首歌

说你也一样爱着我
say you love me

世界上只有你独一无二
我为你填上幸福的颜色
这首歌 我唱这首歌 你要专心的听着

说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜
还记得我们这首歌

这首歌
说你也一样爱着我
说你也一样爱着我
有一个温暖角落那是我心窝
把你的爱收起来
放进我的口袋不让你轻易离开
我会永远爱着你
到老还是同一句 因为我珍惜
轻轻地摇着拦椅 戴着老花眼镜

还记得我们这首歌



Saturday, September 23, 2006
I'm sorry to all


Later going dinner celebration for Grandma's birthday... I find tat moii relatives are beri de funny... Go all the way to alot ah-neh de place for dinner... And ppl who noes miie well noe tat i DETEST ah-neh alot.. Jannjann euu noe it very well isn't it?? Euu better say yes.. -.-

I sian of MS liao... Not playing it till i finish moii exams.. I cannot let MS ruin moii studies... I'm gonna delete it and re-download it after moii exams.. =D I'm nice isn't it?? Say yes.. Plzzzzz.. =P

Sianz... I'm so bored now.. Jannjann... Date me out plz.... Meet awhile at vista point viva chat chat, la-kopi(la-teh, la-milo, la-coke, la-greentea) i also shuang... Plz plz plz.. I at home so sianz.. Moii eyes so puffy now... Not enuff sleep... Last nite 3 plus in the morning den sleep.. End up 8 plus 9 in the morning wake up... -.-

And den tat day... Got a kuku kia.. Loot moii red hearted earring during PQ... KNS... Still say i bluff... Even moii didi also saw i hit tat box 1st loh.. Stone-age guy... Peanut brain.. I till now still remember his ign.. mrxhermit... Kuku kia.. Wan act like mryandao and be famous ah?? Wo pui... So angry loh... Spoil moii mood...

This few days very no mood... Cause alot things happen... And i can't seems to be able to solve any of them... Because i can't seems to be able to communicate with anyone... Is the problem lies with me?? Or wat?? I dunno... Because i feel i'm surrounded by a group of ppl who dun wish to sort things out... I'm tired of carrying up faults.. Coz they are getting heavier and heavier.. I dun wish to care anymore... Past i believe tat future is mould by me and not faith... Now... I only believe in faith... Cos in the first place i dunno how to mould it at all... There's alot of things i dunno... Or maybe i dun wish to noe... I feel tat noeing nothing beats more den noeing everything... Sorry guys... I'm really in a very down mood recently... Thanks to all who tried to cheer miie up... And... To hubby... We might seems to have alot of disagreement... But moii heart still lies with euu... I noe pass few days euu've been trying to cheer miie up... I appreciate it alot... Thanks... Euu did bring miie joy and happiness.. But for now... Juz forgive miie for moii depress mood... Sorry to all...

Footprints @ 1:18 PM