You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Out of a sudden... I dunno how to blog out how i feel again... Yes... It seems like another sad entry of moii.. Maybe i'm juz a pessimistic person... I lost hope in everything i do... I dunno wat's gotten into miie again... I juz feel so lonely and i dunno how to say tat feeling.. Heart-ache?? I dunno how to describe... Sigh... I noe i'm a boring person... Boring life, boring entries... I juz feel so moody... I feel tat i lost the meaning of life... I'm not enjoying moii life now... Can anyone bring miie back to life again?? Will it be euu??? Today after i reach home i juz went into moii room and started crying... I juz feel like crying so suddenly... I'm juz someone who dunno how to handle moii emotions properly... Maybe i'm juz hopeless... I start to think alot of things again... The pasts and now... And wat will happen in future... Maybe i'm mad... Haiz...