You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I'm here i'm here again!!! Hahaz.. Miie siao again liao... Dunno why... Anyway... Take a look at this..
From Left to Rite: Miie, Noawelin, Adi, Mimosa and Wizzy
Hehez... All noobs... Fun playing with them... They are nice to miie too... =D
Okok... I miss Hubby so much... Hope to see him as soon as possible... Cos i miss him like crazy now... I miss Jann Jann and Becca too.. And Fia.. And Fiona.. And Min Li.. And Jolyn.. And Coreen.. And and and there's so many ppl i miss... Omg!!! Ppl.. Where are u guys?? I miss u all like hell.... Sobbiez...
Oh ya... Qian Hui baobei sms miie ytd... She's having a BBQ at East Coast this Sunday... Hehez... Gonna get her a pressie tomorrow.. Looking forward to it... Hahaz... Yeah!!! Can go beach again le.. Heez...