You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I really dun wish to give up... I really dun bear to give up... We've come so far... We juz need more communications tat's all... I believe we can go through all this ups and downs together.. I juz wan to be the one to walk by euur side forever.. Holding euur hand tightly going through all the obstacles we face before us.. If either of us fall, we'll fall together... No matter how hard it falls, how painful it is we'll recover together and stand up as one together again... Love is not juz abt giving and taking... I've learn another more important thing abt love... Is to be there to support, to encourage no matter at happens... Hubby... No matter wat happens.. Turn around and euu will see miie behind euu... Supporting euu.. I will not give up so easily... I hope the same goes to euu... We've been together for so long le... Gone through so much since the past one year plus... I belive we can go through this as well... I have faith in our relationship.. Dun give up hao mah?? Juz take euur time... I can wait.. No matter it takes miie a day, a week, a month, a year or a lifetime.. I'll wait for euu... Because moii heart tells miie firmly tat euur the one for miie...