You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I feel so mao tun now... Haiz... I have moii own thinking le euu say i saying something tat doesn't match moii heart... Headache... Nvm bah... Dun talk abt unhappy things le...
Today is National Day... Can see NDP from television... Hahaz... Juz tat the fireworks not so nice only... Lolx... I like to watch fireworks alot... I dunno why... Hahaz... Eventhough the sound let out is very deafening but i juz like to watch loh... Hahaz... This year can't see on National Day... Abit sad... But nvm lah... Coundown 2007 can watch again le.. Hahaz... But dunno will have ppl wan accomoany me go a not... Actually last year count down 2006 wan ask Hubby to go watch with miie de... But his leg pain... So end up i watch with tat siao kia weiting... Hahaz..
Tomorrow need to accompany mama go SGH see doctor early in the morning... So sianz.. Dun like to go hospital.. Hahaz.. Hate the smell and at the same time hospitals are EERIE to miie.. I juz get terrific if i'm to take the lift alone at the hospital... Hahaz... Miie sot de.. Hahaz.. Like tat also wan to scare.. Haiz.. But i juz feel scare loh... Hahaz...