You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
I dunno how to blog out how i'm feeling now... I'm like a dumb gal again... I dunno how to speak out... How to listen to someone and yet have moii own thinking?? Can anyone tell miie?? Jann jann pls... Tell miie... I dunno why when euu are upset is always i make u upset.. When i'm upset is i the one make moii self upset.. Why am i always taking blames on moii self?? Maybe i the future i won't do it anymore... It's time for miie to wake up from moii fairytale dreams... There no such things as fairytales... They nv come true... Euu once told miie tat humans can't control feelings... If can control are not humans le... I noe i always cry... But tat's a part of moii feelings too... I'm a human too... Dun euu noe tat crying out makes a person feels alot better?? Ppl at home giving miie stress... I have to let it out... I can't bottom them down for such a long time... Becos they juz pile up.. Am i asking for alot?? Maybe euu didn't noe wat euu say to miie last nite hurts miie how much... Go ask any gal-frens of urs... Ask them if their bf say tat to them how will they feel?? It's not abt the own thinking... It's abt euu saying "Sometime i tink of the time we be together is really happy... Dunno bah.. I feel so funny somehow u my gf yet nt like my gf.." This sentence... Maybe euu didn't say it on purpose... But there's a saying of the speaker didn't say it on purpose but the listner treats it seriously... At times euu treated miie so nice but at times euu treated miie so coldly... Why do i feel so..... I also dunno how to say... Maybe is i think too much again... Nvm bah.... Juz an crap entry to throw out moii unhappiness... Feels better after tat.... Need not take it to heart as i'm juzz toking something unsensibly...
Juz read and forget wat i say.... Becos i juz blog out and forget abt it...