You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Hmmm... After the fever dunno why get so tired easily now... Dunno why moii spinal cord still hurts occasionally... Actually juz now at Tampines with Hubby moii spinal cords hurts quite a bit... But i dun dare tell Hubby... Coz i dun wan Hubby to worry... Hubby still tot is i lazy... Actually is i not feeling well... Walk too fast or for a long time moii heartbeat will beat faster den last time... I dunno wat's happening to miie le... I dun dare to tell mama abt wat's happening to miie... I dun wan them to worry... Think after some time will be okay le bah... After going out with Hubby today i feel very tired... I need go rest le... Today had an enjoyable day with Hubby... Last nite went Sembawang watch Pirates of the Carribean-The dead man's chest with Hubby... After watching the movie somehow a bit disappointed... It's not as awesome as the first story... After the movie went to top-up Hubby de EZ-link card... But the machine somehow is faulty... End up Hubby de ATM card stuck inside cannot take out... Ask the bus interchange ppl help.. Tat guy say they dun have the key.. -.-'' Hubby a bit sianz abt it... So end up calling POSB to terminate the ATM card... Den this morning Hubby went Holland V. to make a new card loh... I very tired le... Think i go rest le...