You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Maybe i shouldn't brought it up... But... It really disappoints miie when i see those msg tat u reply miie... Sorry... I couldn't help it but moii tears juz keep dropping on its own... Tell miie if any gal will be able to accept it this way?? Wat things can i say?? Wat things i can't say?? Why not euu list it down for miie?? Do euu noe how it feels??? It feels like being restricted... This can't say tat can't say.... I'm sick since this morning... Flu and headache... Yes... Euu've shown care and concern... I dunno... I'm confuse... Sorry... I'm having a terrible headache and flu now... Pardon miie for moii bad attitude...