You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Com was down for the past few days... Thanks to moii "HIGH MENTALITY" sis... BOO!! to her... Hahaz... I noe tat's a bit bad lah... But.. Watever... Did waxing few days ago... The feeling was... Shiok... Lolx... No lah.. No feeling de... Not pain at all.. In fact i'm somehow addicted to it... Wahahaz... Sianz lah... Somehow feels tat maple sux... So sianz abt it... Only play with Jann Jann or Hubby won't feel tat sianz... Haiz.. Sianz lah... Oh oh oh... Btw... Moii dearest darling msn miie finally!!! Hahaz... Guess who guess who... It's Fiona!!! I'm so freaking happy loh... Hahaz... But she seems sad lah... Her bf loh... Haiz... Later still have tuition... Damn!!! I hate tat... So boring loh the tuition... Can doze off and drool to sleep... Lolx.. Hahaz... Hmmm... Last week Hubby wrote miie a letter and send it to miie via snail mail... So cute... Got drawing some more de... Lolx... Thanks Hubby... I can't stop smiling when looking at his letter... Somehow i can feel the love from him to miie by juz loking at his letter... Hahaz... Shy... I noe ppl reading this may feel like puking lah... Go ahead but to the toilets pls... Dun stink the place.. Lolx... Crap lah... Ahahaha... Jann Jann... I noe euu muz be laughing at miie when euu read this... Ahahaha... Tao yan... Hahaz... Kiss kiss moii Jann Jann... Ahahaz... Stop here.. BB!!