You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
It's been 2 months since the past of moii birthday... I've not receive the 2/3 of Hubby's present... So... I decided to strike it off from moii wishlist le... I noe moii chance of seeing the 2/3 of the present is very slim... So i decide to strike it off in moii wishlist... Sorry Hubby... I dun mean anything abt it... But i noe no point i keep waiting for this present to appear.. Becos i noe it's very hard for euu to meet euur tat fren... So i decided to give up and dun put hopes in seeing the present le... I noe moii words seems hurting to euu.. But i really dun mean anything... I dunno how to put words in a way tat won't hurt Hubby.. I've tried to put it in a way tat won't hurt Hubby too deeply le... Sayang Hubby... I Love Euu...