You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Friday, June 23, 2006 A Genuine Heart From Miie To Euu
It's now den i realise tat our relationship is so brittle... It's now den i realise our relationship couldn't take such blows... I did moii best to please euu... I did moii best to make euu happy... In the end euu still find miie not up to it... In the end this is wat i always get... Sometimes i might be straight-forward... But i didn't say it purposely... Yesterday i was thinking abt the past... The first time we got together... Maybe ppl are rite... Everything fades as time gets longer... Maybe euu're tired of miie... I pray in every way hope euu won't leave miie... But if euu really do... I juz take it as it's true... Wat's mine shall always be mine... Wat's not mine watever i do shall nv be mine... I leave it to euu to decide... It's always whenever i tot tat things have change this kind of things will always happen again... Take it as moii fault... But bear in mind tat it takes two hands to clap... Maybe this entry euu think i'm offensive again... But thing twice if i say is really true?? Yes.. I cried moiiself to sleep again.. And again i woke up with a puffy eyes crying... But have euu really think why i cry or juz am i being insensible?? I'm a gal not a guy... I have a much more brittle heart den euu... I may cry, get upset or even angry at euu... But in the end moii heart still returns to euu...Whether euu wan to keep it or dump it is up to euu... It may have scratches and crack but it's still moii genuine heart from miie to euu...