You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 All i wan is a little more attention and care
Last nite i cry moii self to sleep... This morning i wake up weeping.. I really dunno wat to do... Everything to miie is in a mess now... I really dunno... I regretted wat i say this morning.. I really do regret... I'm really afraid... Afraid of euu leaving miie... True... It's back again... I start to lose confident again... I dunno wat's wrong with miie.. I dunno why am i feeling this way.. It's juz a feeling tat euu dun love miie tat much anymore... I dunno why is this feeling back again... I dunno... I keep having dreams of euu breaking up with miie.. I'm really afraid tat this is not juz a dream... I'm really afraid tat this might come true.... Because it seems so real in the dream tat i always wake up with a pain in moii heart... A pain of losing something so precious to miie... I've found moii self sinking deeper and deeper into euu... I dunno wat to do.. Do euu noe how afraid i am of losing euu?? Do euu noe how i feel deep in moii heart?? No one noes... No one understands miie... All i could do is to cry silently... Who can i turn to when i needed someone most?? The answer is no one.. Reason is simple.. Because i dunno how to speak things out... All i could to is bottom them down deep in moii heart... Trying moii best to cover them up not to think abt it anymore... But they juz seems to keep adding up till a point i dunno how to hide them anymore... All i ever wan is a little more care and attention from euu... Juz tat simple...