You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Sunday, May 14, 2006 Good things come to an end...
I'm home... I'm not happy... I'm sad... Everything hasn't been going smoothly for miie this few weeks... Eventhough there's a lot of laughter this few weeks.. But the amount of sadness and tears is the same as the amount of happiness and laughter.. Memories of miie reading of moii horoscope for this month flows back... It says tat everything good comes to an end this month.. And this sentence falls under the love category.. At first i start to wonder if its true?? But i choose to not believe it... But now think back.. Maybe it's true after all... Good things do come to an end... We may be happy for today... But the next day we are not anymore... It seems like we got a lot more of arguement and disagreement recently compared to the past... I dunno why....