You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Saturday, May 27, 2006 Euu break moii heart.... (T-T)
Euu starts to treat miie this way again... I'm hurt... Euu nv tot of how i will feel... I'm tired of it... Whenever i cry, the one hugging miie in the arms is always not euu... Why? The first time i cry euu did... But after tat euu let miie alone crying.. Leaving miie alone crying till i stop... Maybe euu are sick and tired of miie... Maybe i'm juz not tat important in euur heart... Euu promise to not make miie drop tears again... But this promise tat euu gave miie nv seems to come true... Maybe is miie always like to cry bah... Problems is with miie... I dun wish to talk abt it anymore...