You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Moii throat is coming off.. Can't stop coughing.. =(( Help!!!! Haiz... So shag now... I'm tired.. Keep waking up in the middle of the nite.. I dunno why... Hmmm... Yesterday i was super pissed off with the Mac at Admiralty... I waited for abt twenty mins for just one burger?? And dunno is it the drink got problem or i waited too long the coke got diluted... It's like.. Duh?? Wat's the hell is tat?? I almost spilt it out the moment i drank it... It's so.... Gross.. -.-'' Ya... I noe i shouldn't eat Mac as i'm down with a flu and cough now... But it's the fastest way to get moii takeaways.. But i'm wrong... They took so long to prepare a burger.. Juz a BURGER!!! Ya... Maybe i shouldn't get so agitated.. If not moii illness might get worst... -.- In the end... The fries sucks too.. As if the salts are for free.. Now i shall announce to the world tat I, condemn Mac at Admiralty from this min, 11.06am onwards... No more will i ever visit tat Mac again.. Wahahaz... Ya... Moii craziness is back again... Cause i have the happiest msn chat last nite.. It's the ex-5n2 chat... Lolx... I began to send nudge and it hit 9 ppl at one go... It's so fun... Lolx... Hmmm... Time for medicine... End here for now... I'll be back...