You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 WTF??!! Wat James?? Fuck Off lah!!!
WTF??!! Who the hell is james?? Hp no. 96925568... WTF???!!! Dun mess with miie loh... Make euur life miserable... Wahahaz!! I can be nice and frenly but i can be mean and nasty too... Wat position are euu in the first place to ask to befriend miie?? Who are euu to miie to have the permission to have moii Hp no. ?? JUZ WHO DO EUU THINK EUU ARE?? EUU THINK EUU BIG FUCK EH?? SORRY!! EUU ARE NOT!!! SO JUZ FUCK OFF!!! DUN EVER LET MIIE NOE WHICH BASTARD OR BITCH GAVE EUU MOII NO. OR EUU TWO WILL SUFFER BIG TIME!!!! I juz dun like it... Any Tom, Dick, Henry.. Monkey, Donkey, Bonkey juz get hold of moii hp no. like tat... WTH...Think wat?? 24 hr hotline for making fren?? Entertainment?? Chatline eh?? SORRY!!! Moii no. dun start with 1900-bla bla bla-bla bla bla... >=( Angry sia... Total pissed off... ARGHZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haiz... I hate it... I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! Why will have this kind of despo ppl?? Why? Why? WHY??? Pity those despos.... Lonely ah?? Blame euur self... Cause euu dun have frenz... Is it moii problem tat euu are lonely? Am i the one who cause euur loneliness?? NO!!! I have no fucking responsibility for euur fucking loneliness... So juz go fuck one corner... Dun make miie post euur no. on the papers... I'll let euu have all the attention tat euu wan... If euu dun wan it den euu better stay far far FAR away from miie.... Better lock euur self up... Dun come bother miie... I'm not as free as euu or as lonely as euu... I have a wonderful life filled with moii love one and frens... Moii life is filled with wonders unlike euu... Go home and lock euur self up and do some reflections!!!!!