You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Haiz...Juz reach home... Went k-box with jie jie, Robin, Viana, Evel and Edmund.. I tot i could control.... But i couldn't... Moii tears starts to drop again... I dunno why... I juz feel sad... I dunno why i feel sad... I wept moii tears once it drop.. But Evel saw miie doing tat and start to ask:"Mei mei.. Ni ku ah?" I tried to say no... But when i start to shake moii head moii tears drop even more... I start to cry... I dunno why is this happening... It juz drop uncontrollably... I start to cry more in evel's arms... I dunno why... But i'm really grateful to Evel for consoling miie... Grateful to her for lending miie her shoulders.. Grateful for her warm hug she gave miie......