You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Sunday, April 30, 2006 I FOUND HUBBY'S NAME TAGGY LE!!!
Hmmm.... I FOUND HUBBY'S NAME TAGGY!!! Hahahaz... It didn't drop.. It dropped in moii bag... Lolx... Last nite i was so sad when the name tag went missing.. Den when i was going to bed i went to moii bag to take moii hp batt.. Den something poke moii hand... So pain loh.. Den i open moii bag see is wat... Is hubby's name tag... Lolx... I was like so happy... Den i quickly sms hubby tell him i found the name tag le.. Hahaz... I noe i very careless lah.. Everytime nv check properly... =x Hmmm... So sianz... Hungry also... =x Hmmm... 'O' Level exams coming soon le... And i'm totally not well prepared yet... Die... Need to study le... If not sure gone case.. K lah... Stop here first.. Need go tidy the house le... If not later can't go out...