You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Monday, April 10, 2006 Haiz... Yet another disappointment...
Yet another disappointment... Still tot can meet him in the morning... But disappointment keep befalls on miie... Still tot we could spend more time together during this week... But i guess not anymore... Things seems to change... Change back to the past... The past tat i dun like... Maybe euu'll feel i'm very stubborn and demanding... But tat's miie... TAT'S MIIE!!! I noe euu dun like it when i always cry... I dun like it too... I dun cry in front of moii sis... But i broke down and cry in front of her yesterday... I dunno why.. I juz feel pain in miie... I hate to type this kind of entry in moii blog... I tot i wouldn't type this kind of entry again... I dunno is it i dunno euu well or is it euu dunno miie well... I'm someone who dun like to spell things out word by word... I dun like it... Because it hurts... I dunno why am i typing all this... Maybe wat euu say is true... When euu are in camp i'm much happier.. It's not tat i dun wish to see euu.. I wish to see euu alot... But maybe to euu.. Seeing each other awhile is more den enough for euu... I dunno... Maybe when i noe euu are in camp i won't want to see euu so much.. But when i noe euu book out i only noe i wan to see euu... I dunno... Maybe our thinking are juz so much different from one another...