You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 Get the Hell Off moii back!! Euu r such a pain!!
No mood... Ppl nv get in poly already very sad liao... Then still muz keep tell miie this and tat meh??? Can't euu spare a tot for others?? So wat if euu are moii mother?? Tat doesn't means euu can say anything tat euu happy, euu like... Cause i fucking hate it!!! Fine with miie if euu dun wan to talk to miie forver cause i dun give a damn abt it... I dun like talking to euu either!!! I have enough of euur nonsense... I'm not going to listening or give a damn abt wat euu say again... Cause i hate it... So juz get off moii back!!!