You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Monday, April 10, 2006 Dun force miie to spell things out word by word hao mah?
Why muz euu always force miie to spell things out word by word? I dun like to spell things out word by word... Because the more i speak up the more pain in miie... It hurts miie alot... I noe i'm demanding... Because of small things i always fa pi qi... I noe i'm irritating... I noe i noe... I dun wish to go back to those days crying moii self to sleep... I tot things have change... I tot we could be happy... But no... Euu are upset with miie... Euu are angry with miie.. Euu starts to hate moii attitude abt kicking a big fuss out of nothing... I dunno why i juz feel euur feelings for miie starts to fade.. Euu may say euu love miie but do euu mean wat euu really say? It's not i wanna doubt euu... But love is meant to be felt by the heart and not the mouth... It's not abt saying... It's abt the little things tat euu do for each other... Juz like when euu went tekong and ask coreen to help euu forward those messages... When euu pop out waiting for miie at moii void deck giving miie a surprise... When euu hold moii hand when crossing the road... Maybe i'm too demanding... I dunno... I hate the feeling of being alone... I hate it when euu leave miie alone... I hate it when i dun have euu by moii side... Maybe euu won't wan to talk or bother abt miie anymore... I dunno... I juz dun like it when things ends up this way.. I dunno... I only noe tat... I LOVE EUU...