You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Hmmm.. Today no meet hubby.. Hubby go his grandma house... Den i at home rot.. Haiz... Sianz de loh... Hmmm... They decided to celebrate on Saturday instead of Sunday.. Den Sunday hubby early book in... Den papa mama go out till night den come back... Haiz.. Den i alone at home sianz.. Haiz... Dun wish Sunday to come.. Cause i will be alone on tat day... Hmmm... Nohing to do now... I'm so sianz now... Tv also nothing nice to watch... Haiz... I'm bored, bored, BORED!! I wan hubby... Miss him... Haiz... Qiang lost his F&N coursework diskette... He so sad and worried now... Ke lian de... Put in so much effort but now can't find his diskette... Haiz... Hope he go back school on Tuesday will find it back..