You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Hmmm... Another day has passed... Ppl around miie seems to be facing problems with love too... Edmund, Jolyn, Qiang, Zhi Rong, Marcus, Sofia... Haiz... Suddenly find tat love hurts ppl alot.. No wonder yang stays single till now.. Single is better den attached.. Wat do euu think?? True?? Or false??? Well.. There's no ans to it... The best ans is already there deep down in euur heart... Miie? Well.. I'm confuse.. I can't find the ans... I'm indecisive... Sometimes feel tat getting attached is good.. But sometimes feel tat staying single is not tat bad either... He did tried all ways to stop moii blood from bleeding... Well.. It did.. But i'm still bleeding.. But not tat much as before.... Grateful to GOD for placing him by moii side... But whether GOD will take him away i dunno... All i could say is cherish watever euu have now... Cause no one noes the future... I still feel empty... My mind is empty now too.... Moii heart tells miie i love him.... But moii heart still hurts.... I dunno... I tried not to think... But... It won't work.... Juz upset with moii self...