You're
currently @
untold-dark-secrets.blogspot.com
Do
Not Ripped Anything Off ! Spamming
Is Forbidden !! 101%
Copyrighted Spams
Will Be Deleted W/o Replied Do
Not Need Your Comments (:
You May Keep It To Yourself (: Leave
If You Are Unhappy !
Tag
Here
Cravings More
tops & bottoms New Handphone New Laptop New Pink Earpiece PSP Slim Star Cruise with Bf Backpack Travel Carefree
Life
Tired... Getting more and more tired as day passes by... Sad to say i have dark eye rings.. Proud to say i'm a panda... Lolx... Sigh~ Real shack... Hmmm... Today very funny... Saw a dad bought an ice cream "cone" for his little son... And tat little boii was like sooo happy.. He even told his mummy tat daddy bought him an ice cream "cone"... Now... Why is the cone with ""? Because tat little boii got an cone without ice cream in it... Hahaz... And yet he is sooo happy abt it... Tat's kids... So cute and angelic.. Juz a '"cone" and they get real happy abt it... Kids are simple-minded and easy to fulfill... Hahaz... So cute... I also saw this little gal... She looks so cute.. The way she smile at miie is so sweet... Hahaz... Little kids are cute... They can be angelic but can be devilish too... Hahaz... Well well... I juz simply love little kids... =P Tomorrow gotta work 1pm to 7pm again... Hate weekends... Hate this job... Hope it end soon and hope moii front desk job at Little Teaching Tuition Center starts real soon... Den i'll be surrounded by little kids... Hahaz.... Tat's Heaven.. Now at Marina Sq is Hell... So noisy still muz see ppl face... Duh~ I'm juz a promoter... Take it or leave it... Dun complain to miie tat the product is bad... I'm not the boss or the supplier... Even if euu complain to miie u also can't do much but juz rite ear in left ear out... Hahaz... Oppps... Sorry... I noe tat's bad... But.. Frankly speaking... If euu were miie... Will euu give a damn?? No rite?? So... I dun see moii self as bad... Hahaz... Seems like i'm talking crap in here... But i'm juz typing watever tat flash through moii mind... Hahaz... Laa laa laa~~~ I'm earning peanuts now.. And suffering like hell... I'm hard to satisfy... As in jobs.. K?? I'm a person who likes job with high pay, short working hours and at least an off day every week... Hahaz... Crazy miie... Might as well be a boss rite... Hmmm... So sianz... I'm writing crap.... Crappy miie... Haiz... Dunno dunno dunno.... Tonite hubby book out... Not meeting him tonite... Meeting him tomorrow morning... Hmmm... For a few hours only... But doesn't matter... Tat few hours is already like heaven to miie... Hahaz... Happy happy happy... =D