|
|
Saturday, February 18, 2006
=...(
I hate it!!!!! Hate it when he say such things to miie... Have he ever think of how it feels when someone euu love say such things to euu??? I wonder if he cares abt moii feelings.. Wat am i really to him?? I wonder... I really do wonder... Moii heart hurts.... Someone i love saying such things to miie... Sometimes i wonder if i love him more or i hate him more... But i dun seems to have a answer to it... I hate to cry because of him but i juz couldn't control moii tears... Am i the one for him?? Maybe.. Maybe not... I'm immature, childish, petty, not understanding, like to cry, kick up a big fuss out of nothing, always putting him in difficult positions, like to think too much.. Sometimes i think of giving up but i dun bear to.. I dunno wat to do............................
Footprints @
2:11 PM
|
 |
|